- Friday, Aug 28, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT (doors open at 5:30 PM)
- Saturday, Aug 29, 2020 8:30 AM - 12:15 PM EDT (doors open at 7:30 AM)
At Living Proof Live, we come together from all different ages, regions, and walks of life for the sole purpose of seeking after Jesus and loving each other well.
Roll Up Your Sleeves
Expect to spend some serious time in God’s Word.
This live Bible study experience with Beth Moore will encourage, challenge, and change you.
Are you asking yourself, “What’s next?”
Gain the direction you need to step into God’s plan for your life.
Make Forever Friends
Deepen your relationships with the women at your side, and meet new friends who are chasing down Jesus just like you.
If you’ve attended a Living Proof event in the past, don’t worry! You’ll hear a new message specifically prepared by Beth Moore for your city.
Worship with Dove Award-winning artist Travis Cottrell and the Living Proof praise team.
Doors will open at 5:30 PM on Friday and the event runs from 7:00-9:30 PM. On Saturday, doors open at 7:30 AM and the event runs from 8:30 AM-12:15 PM. Both days begin with worship by Travis Cottrell, followed by teaching from Beth Moore.
For more info, visit the Living Proof Live website: (click here)
Early Bird rate ($75 per ticket) ends at 12:00 AM, May 2, 2020.
Every woman has influence. On Friday before the Living Proof Live event, we are bringing You Lead, a leadership training pre-conference, to your city.
- Who: Any woman who leads in some capacity (work, home, Bible study, church, etc.) and wants to develop her leadership potential.
- What: Leadership training conference with breakout sessions taught by leadership experts. Includes lunch.
- Where: TBD -Separate Local Area Church (This event is not at Southeast Christian). For location updates, visit Life Way's website (click here) or email email@example.com
For special needs seating and devices, please call (888) 900-4588 to purchase registration.
Handicap Seating, Sign Language Interpretation (ASL), Realtime Captioning (CART), and listening devices are available.
Please note that wheelchair icons on the section maps indicate empty spaces meant for a wheelchair -- no seat is present.